lunes, 4 de octubre de 2010

Times

Sometimes i feel so weak
Sometimes i feel that there is no one there
Sometimes i feel that never will be one

Sometimes i want a hug
Sometimes i want to think that somebody cares
Sometimes i want to cry in the shadows of the night

Sometimes i wish that this was a dream
Sometimes i wish to be in other place
Sometimes i wish to disappear

Sometimes i dream that i believe
Sometimes i dream in peace
Sometimes i dream with something else

This time is one of those times...

I feel you put me apart and i dont like it. I try to reach you but you pull me back.. i don't know what else i can do.. so i thinks this is the end..

Signed by Drama Queen
In the loneliness of my life i always know that relations aren't for me and that they are just a fairy tale

No hay comentarios: